I love the new song! I just downloaded it on iTunes and cannot wait for your new album to come out. You guys are amazing! Thank you for all you do, you brighten my day! :)
I love the single but I love all your guys songs so for xmas I just pre-ordered the new album and I can't wait. You guys have a Rock'n X-mas and New Years. Its so crazy how you guys had your own myspaces years ago and now your on the HOT TAMALE TRAIN :) Hillary you had some great songs on your myspace as a single artist hope your able to put them on an album with Lady A as well. Charlies your page rocked as well. See ya all on the Grammy's at the end of Jan excepting an award :) Happy Holidays!!
I love the new song! I just downloaded it on iTunes and cannot wait for your new album to come out. You guys are amazing! Thank you for all you do, you brighten my day! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the single but I love all your guys songs so for xmas I just pre-ordered the new album and I can't wait. You guys have a Rock'n X-mas and New Years. Its so crazy how you guys had your own myspaces years ago and now your on the HOT TAMALE TRAIN :) Hillary you had some great songs on your myspace as a single artist hope your able to put them on an album with Lady A as well. Charlies your page rocked as well.
ReplyDeleteSee ya all on the Grammy's at the end of Jan excepting an award :) Happy Holidays!!