May I respectfully suggest the next time our National Anthem is played in your presence that you might straighten your posture, show some respect and remove your hands from your pockets, especially if you are the ones doing the performing. When not the performers, you might also consider placing your hand over your heart as is customary for US citizens. NamVet
I love ya'lls music! thats all you need to know for now oh an di was wondering if yall could make a song for me and my friend...ya see me and my friend go way back and she meant evrything to me she taught me how to swim and cook and she taught me everything i know and well she passed away without me getting to say goodbye ...my best friend was my grandma Mimi and her brithday is march 14 and it would be the best present for her ever if you would make a song for her its my way of saying goodbye to her i guess if you could please i know yall are busy but please i only trust yall to make the song for her i am sorry to bother yall.....May God Bless you all
I think ya'll are awesome!!!!!!! I hope to be able to be at one of your concerts but I haven't heard of any being around the town I live which is Trinity, Texas. It's a very small town so we've never had any famous bands, such as Lady Antebellum, play here. I really hope that someday someone will want to have a concert here. ^_^ May God Bless You <3
Hope to see you in Fl in2010! Much love,Kathi
ReplyDeletecant wait to see you guys in MA with Tim and Love and Theft!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your performance at Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans. It was amazing!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys live in FL! xoxo
SugarBowl: Hard song, well sung.
ReplyDeleteMay I respectfully suggest the next time our National Anthem is played in your presence that you might straighten your posture, show some respect and remove your hands from your pockets, especially if you are the ones doing the performing. When not the performers, you might also consider placing your hand over your heart as is customary for US citizens.
NamVet
I love ya'lls music! thats all you need to know for now oh an di was wondering if yall could make a song for me and my friend...ya see me and my friend go way back and she meant evrything to me she taught me how to swim and cook and she taught me everything i know and well she passed away without me getting to say goodbye ...my best friend was my grandma Mimi and her brithday is march 14 and it would be the best present for her ever if you would make a song for her its my way of saying goodbye to her i guess if you could please i know yall are busy but please i only trust yall to make the song for her i am sorry to bother yall.....May God Bless you all
ReplyDeleteI think ya'll are awesome!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope to be able to be at one of your concerts but I haven't heard of any being around the town I live which is Trinity, Texas. It's a very small town so we've never had any famous bands, such as Lady Antebellum, play here. I really hope that someday someone will want to have a concert here.
^_^ May God Bless You <3