My neighbors got an earful last Wednesday night when you won at the CMA's, as I whooped and hollered in my living room like a teenager. Such golden moments, watching you win. You've worked so hard and your talents are stellar, and it's so wonderful to see that acknowledged on such a large scale. Your joy was shared by many people, and I hope you've had time to savor it all. God speed, Lady A!
Is Lady A going to release a Christmas album? I saw you do a version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" last year on GMA or the Today Show (or somewhere) and completely fell in love with it. Looking forward to your new album!
Hillary, Dave, and Charles,
ReplyDeleteMy neighbors got an earful last Wednesday night when you won at the CMA's, as I whooped and hollered in my living room like a teenager. Such golden moments, watching you win. You've worked so hard and your talents are stellar, and it's so wonderful to see that acknowledged on such a large scale. Your joy was shared by many people, and I hope you've had time to savor it all. God speed, Lady A!
Patricia McGahan Lewis
Wilmington, North Carolina
You guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so amazing guys and I am so glad for how connected you are to your fans!
ReplyDeleteIs Lady A going to release a Christmas album? I saw you do a version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" last year on GMA or the Today Show (or somewhere) and completely fell in love with it. Looking forward to your new album!
ReplyDelete