LOVED the song from the first time I heard in my car on the way to work. I wait for it to come on the radio all day. You guys have such great voices together. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! Keep the wonderful music coming! Congrats on your CMA awards!!!
Please keep writing songs like "Need You Now". Whatever muse you have working with you, keep kneeling at that shrine. This song is in my head when I wake up in the morning.
It's my favorite song right now. Your voices together are amazing, like they were meant to sing together...I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are all amazing. What a fantastic song!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVED the song from the first time I heard in my car on the way to work. I wait for it to come on the radio all day. You guys have such great voices together. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! Keep the wonderful music coming! Congrats on your CMA awards!!!
ReplyDeletePlease keep writing songs like "Need You Now". Whatever muse you have working with you, keep kneeling at that shrine. This song is in my head when I wake up in the morning.
ReplyDelete