Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watch Lady A sing with Keith Urban in the latest Webisode!

See Lady A practice backstage before appearing on stage with Keith Urban to sing "Seven Bridges Road"

5 comments:

  1. I wish I was there in the audience because it sounded great on video but im sure it was better in person. Loved it. Hillary I love how you explained the experience,haha. I see that you all get to be on his special back in Nashville, hope you all have the chance to do this song again. Like I said before LOVED IT. You all did awesome and Dave, it sounded like you remembered it :)
    See you all in San Jose, CA in Oct. I can't wait to see ya all once again. Love small venues, can't wait to hear the new single live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... where is Vancouver in this webisode?? That was AWESOME. My husband, Jason and Myself had a fantastic time meeting you last week at JRFM! I told him last summer that I would meet you all. Your music is so excellent as are all three of you. I took some shots while at the radio station and have posted a few on my blog www.yeosmithstudio.wordpress.com and
    Also go to my main site www.yeosmith.com and check out the slideshows. I added on with all the images that I have edited thus far and hopefully I will not get in deep doo doo for using a recording from the little canon camera I had with me. It cuts out near the end and restarts. Sorry about that one!

    Leave me a comment on my blog and let me know what you think! Love ya Lady A keep up the great work!

    Cheers Cassandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gail From Montana... hope to see you in Montana soon! You new song Need You Now is fantastic!! I love your music. Charles.. you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved that song for a long time and to hear Lady A and Keith sing it - well, lets just say I am one happy girl. Thanks for another great webisode - Jean from NY

    ReplyDelete
  5. THEY ARE SINGING SEVEN BRIDGES ROAD FROM THE EAGLES!

    ReplyDelete