Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Need You Now" Official Music Video!

It's here! The official music video for Lady A's new hit single "Need You Now"

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I can hardly wait to see and hear your next release !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely my favorite song at this time.....keep it up guys....Lovin yours songs....Franklin TN..waving four fingers and a thumb..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Every song just gets better!!! LOVE you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song, love the video!! Can't wait for another album- listening to your CD in the car and haven't taken it out since I bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a GREAT song. I love the video. I love the song. I love LADY A! You are the best to happen to country music since ... well, I don't know when!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just LOVE it! AWESOME! Leaves me wanting more! I love you Lady A!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this song! Definitely my current fav song! Great video, too. I HAVE to see you guys in concert in 2010...I keep checking for tour dates :) My almost 6 year old daughter loves you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. top of my play list, finally someone sung about what so many do after having so much to drink rofl.. just wanting that booty call :0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this song! I have in in my head all day long! Can't wait for the new album!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are my favorite! So glad you have a new album coming out! I memorized your first album; every song moved me and became my favorite. Once I got a hug from Charles at the Utah State Fair! It was my favorite memory ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THESE GUYS ARE ALL SEXY And will be headlining one day soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that was beautiful. Going to share it on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Great song.Leaves me wanting more!
    Can't wait for your new album

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cd is this song on??? Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok...so...having watched this about 94 times, listened intently as Dave instructed me on the chords, and subsequently listening to your first cd so much that my dog almost died of starvation, I've come to two conclusions: this song and video are very, very cool....and your first cd is going to be appreciated for a long, long time. It is so cool that you take the time to share the the moments in your lives that are as exciting to us as they are to you. U ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great song & video!!! Love you guys. I saw you twice already, once at Jenkinson's Point Pleasent, N.J. & with Kenny Chesney at Mohegan Sun,Conn. You were great both times!! Can't wait to see you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE IT !!! i wanna hear it over & over

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well when its good it's GOOD!!! OMG!! I know my girls will know this song by heart just like your first album. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!!!!! What a riveting song!!! Strong lyrics, great rythym, just excellent. I heard the song on a local radio station about a week or so ago, and just said WOW!!!! Hillary, you are hot!!! Love that strong voice & the way you belt out those lyrics!!! And the way you look in that white trench coat! YOUWZA!!!

    ReplyDelete