I love it too! die hard ladya fan! love getting early post on my facebook and gather friends to listen. converting my entire county to ladya. watch this go straight to #1... go guys. no stopping now :)
My daughter and I have been fans of you since you started and I was so excited to see a tweet this morning that you were coming close to us for a concert...in Vinton, LA.
I immediately went to ticketmaster to check ticket info to only get disappointed...once again....in these venue's age restrictions of 18 or 21+.
It's very disheartening to your younger fans that they can't get into these venues to see their favorite country singers. I understand the 'casino rounds'--as most of you do it, but I wish more of you would choose those venues who do not have an age restriction.
We just went through the same thing with Gary Allan's Get Off on the Pain Tour. My daughter is 16 and couldn't get in to the House of Blues in New Orleans but could get in to the House of Blues in Houston??...so we are going to Houston, but would have loved to support our own HOB in NO.
Please take into thought your younger fans when planning tour stops...they are your future too. FYI--Coushatta Casino in Kinder LA has no age restrictions for the Pavilion.
We've already bought our tickets for CMAFest 2010, so hopefully we will see you there.
LOVE the new single!
ReplyDeleteHad to be an awesome moment!
ReplyDeleteI love it too! die hard ladya fan! love getting early post on my facebook and gather friends to listen. converting my entire county to ladya. watch this go straight to #1... go guys. no stopping now :)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter and I have been fans of you since you started and I was so excited to see a tweet this morning that you were coming close to us for a concert...in Vinton, LA.
ReplyDeleteI immediately went to ticketmaster to check ticket info to only get disappointed...once again....in these venue's age restrictions of 18 or 21+.
It's very disheartening to your younger fans that they can't get into these venues to see their favorite country singers. I understand the 'casino rounds'--as most of you do it, but I wish more of you would choose those venues who do not have an age restriction.
We just went through the same thing with Gary Allan's Get Off on the Pain Tour. My daughter is 16 and couldn't get in to the House of Blues in New Orleans but could get in to the House of Blues in Houston??...so we are going to Houston, but would have loved to support our own HOB in NO.
Please take into thought your younger fans when planning tour stops...they are your future too. FYI--Coushatta Casino in Kinder LA has no age restrictions for the Pavilion.
We've already bought our tickets for CMAFest 2010, so hopefully we will see you there.