I already said I loved the song but thanks for letting us go along with ya behind the scenes. It was like we were there along for the ride :) I love this kind of stuff so I really enjoyed seeing how it all comes together at the end. Lots of hard work does pay off. Awesome video.
Love it! The new song is AWESOME (of course!), and I just love that ya'll give us these looks behind the scenes. So fun. Ya'll keep doing what you're doing and you better believe we'll keep listening!
I didn't think you all could top the first CD. Now hereing I Need You Now.....I'm sure I was wrong. I am amazed at how great it is, every part writing, playing, and singing. If you couldn't tell I love it! Callin my radio station right now.
This is my new favorite song!! I love you guys and Hillary you are the girl of my dreams! Man I wish they made them like you up here in CT! Thanks for being great!
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Saw you guys in Tahoe and became an instant fan. Need You Now is superb. Oh, and thanks for the peek inside the studio!
Amazing song! I would'nt expect anything less. Thank you for doing what you do. Your words mean a lot to me. -Airman First Class A.P.
ReplyDeleteI already said I loved the song but thanks for letting us go along with ya behind the scenes. It was like we were there along for the ride :) I love this kind of stuff so I really enjoyed seeing how it all comes together at the end. Lots of hard work does pay off. Awesome video.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The new song is AWESOME (of course!), and I just love that ya'll give us these looks behind the scenes. So fun. Ya'll keep doing what you're doing and you better believe we'll keep listening!
ReplyDeleteJenna in GA :-)
I didn't think you all could top the first CD. Now hereing I Need You Now.....I'm sure I was wrong. I am amazed at how great it is, every part writing, playing, and singing. If you couldn't tell I love it! Callin my radio station right now.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this song. Amazing once again. Thanks for sharing te Behind the Scenes. So fun. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteTwo Words: NUMBER ONE!!!! This song is absolutely beautiful. Cant wait for the new album!
ReplyDeleteThis is my new favorite song!! I love you guys and Hillary you are the girl of my dreams! Man I wish they made them like you up here in CT! Thanks for being great!
ReplyDeleteExcellent, excellent, excellent! Saw you guys in Tahoe and became an instant fan. Need You Now is superb. Oh, and thanks for the peek inside the studio!
ReplyDelete