We are huge Lady A fans; however, we are disappointed. This song seems safe and predictable. It sounds like a different producer? Charles should be singing more because of the quality of his voice and the passion he brings to each song.
I have to say I love it. I was told it was produced by someone different but Lady A has this song down. I think its going to climb the charts. There isn't anything safe about this song as Hillary has quality in her voice as well. Its a band not a single artist and I think them having it changed up is good. I think the group did a great job on this single. Yes, its sounds little differ from their other singles that have been released. You also can still feel the passion he brings to this song on his lyrics. I think its awesome guys and I can't wait to download it when I get home. Love to cover pic too :)
I love it. heard bits and pieces at first and didn't but wow. now i do. yup!another #1 for lady a. I still think ALL WE'D EVER NEED OR LOVES LOOKIN GOOD ON YOU would be the ones that will sail straight to the top. BUT am i the only one that thinks the videos don't go with the songs. lookin for a good time shoulda been more naughty bar stuff and run to you shoulda been more warm fuzzy. but what do i know. i'm watchin you guys :)
I think this is one my favorite songs yet. I have literally listened to it 25 times already. This song is awesome and everyone can relate to it. You guys ROCK!! You have become one of my favorites Artists. Can't wait for the new album to come out.
got my friends over here listening to the new song. love it! BUT they're thinkin is that charles does the whoa whoa thing to much to fill up dead space. we're not music critics but sometimes its nice just to listen to the music without vocals too. am i makin sense?
Enjoyed Need You Now very much. Waiting patiently for the new album. Enjoyed seeing you perform in San Francisco on tour with Kenny. You will be headlining before you know it!
Hey, guys. great song. I was brought to your website by the father of the co-writer, Josh Kear. Watch out for this guy. He is one heck of a writer. See you at the Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee.
This is a song that I really feel, it's a sentiment that I have felt ever since a certain man left my life, and if I knew how to reach him, I'd tell him I need him now. You are singing what I feel. It makes me cry but I love the song.
A very nice blog with a lot of good posts.. free dating services http://tringuladating.com/ a dating services providing site where you can registered for free and can send the dating proposals.
awesome awesome awesome :)
ReplyDeletelove itt!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love it, you rock lady A !!
ReplyDeleteAnother #1.... :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! You are all awesome~
ReplyDeleteLove it! :) Lady Antebellum, you rock!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are huge Lady A fans; however, we are disappointed. This song seems safe and predictable. It sounds like a different producer? Charles should be singing more because of the quality of his voice and the passion he brings to each song.
ReplyDeletegreat new song. the flow of the song fits perfectly with the lyrics. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI have to say I love it. I was told it was produced by someone different but Lady A has this song down. I think its going to climb the charts. There isn't anything safe about this song as Hillary has quality in her voice as well. Its a band not a single artist and I think them having it changed up is good. I think the group did a great job on this single. Yes, its sounds little differ from their other singles that have been released. You also can still feel the passion he brings to this song on his lyrics.
ReplyDeleteI think its awesome guys and I can't wait to download it when I get home.
Love to cover pic too :)
I love it. heard bits and pieces at first and didn't but wow. now i do. yup!another #1 for lady a. I still think ALL WE'D EVER NEED OR LOVES LOOKIN GOOD ON YOU would be the ones that will sail straight to the top. BUT am i the only one that thinks the videos don't go with the songs. lookin for a good time shoulda been more naughty bar stuff and run to you shoulda been more warm fuzzy. but what do i know. i'm watchin you guys :)
ReplyDeleteI think this is one my favorite songs yet. I have literally listened to it 25 times already. This song is awesome and everyone can relate to it. You guys ROCK!! You have become one of my favorites Artists. Can't wait for the new album to come out.
ReplyDeleteme again! yup listen to it more times than i can count. I'm so excited for you guys. you are rising to the top fast.
ReplyDeleteKiller! There is only one word- amazing! I need the new album NOW!
ReplyDeletegot my friends over here listening to the new song. love it! BUT they're thinkin is that charles does the whoa whoa thing to much to fill up dead space. we're not music critics but sometimes its nice just to listen to the music without vocals too. am i makin sense?
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed Need You Now very much. Waiting patiently for the new album. Enjoyed seeing you perform in San Francisco on tour with Kenny. You will be headlining before you know it!
ReplyDeleteHey, guys. great song. I was brought to your website by the father of the co-writer, Josh Kear. Watch out for this guy. He is one heck of a writer. See you at the Appalachian Fair in Gray, Tennessee.
ReplyDeleteSteve Saddler
Johnson City, TN
Great song... it stays in your mind.... Great artist !
ReplyDeleteOow! I love!
ReplyDeleteLove the new song. Saw you guys in CT...you rock!
ReplyDeleteThis is a song that I really feel, it's a sentiment that I have felt ever since a certain man left my life, and if I knew how to reach him, I'd tell him I need him now. You are singing what I feel. It makes me cry but I love the song.
ReplyDeleteA very nice blog with a lot of good posts..
ReplyDeletefree dating services http://tringuladating.com/ a dating services providing site where you can registered for free and can send the dating proposals.
Anna Malle - Shanes World
ReplyDelete