As Lady A embarks on the release of their newest single, today's photo is a flash back from their
Need You Now video shoot. This moment was captured during filming the always stunning Hillary's scene.
Need You Now was a major hit for Lady A and provided them with the momentum to generate the continued success of their third album
Own The Night. It's nice to take a trip down memory lane once in awhile. And this beautiful photo was certainly blog worthy.
Watch the full music video for Need You Now!
Love the picture, love the video, love the song (:
ReplyDeleteI'm really proud <3
I have a question: why can't I see the Own The Night music video? I'm from Spain, and it seems that the video is only available for people from the US...I was wondering, could you change its settings or do anything about it? I'd really like to see it! thank you (:
Love you guys so much <3