Tuesday, November 15, 2011
The Historical Ryman Auditorium - Photo #64
Lady A stopped back home in Nashville, TN last night for their Own The Night: Unplugged at the Ryman Auditorium show for their Fan Club members. Any time the band gets to come back home and play a show, they couldn't be happier. But last night, taking the stage at the historical Ryman Auditorium for an acoustic show in such an intimate setting with their fans was absolutely perfect. Every show for Lady A is always about the fans, so it means the world to them when they can get up close and personal with the crowd and be able to sit and tell stories with them. This photo captured a moment of one-on-one rehearsal time with band's keyboard player Jonathan. It's during moments like these that Lady A really plans out their set list of songs to play to make the evening the perfect balance of dancing fun and tender emotions. Every member of the audience was moved in one way or another at last night's show, and for Lady A, moments like that are truly priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wisht I could go to one show like that... If only I live in the US rather than in Spain... I love Lady A !
ReplyDeletePS: great Webisode Wednesday! I always look forward to them, they make the week better (:
<3 <3
Thank you guys for sharing your talent with us. The show was incredible! It definitely made me fall in love with y'all even more.
ReplyDeleteHillary-I'm sorry about your loss. Praying for you!