Last night, Lady A was honored with the 2011 American Music Award for Country Music's Favorite Band, Duo or Group. This is the second year in a row Lady A has walked away with this AMA and they still can't thank their fans enough. Upon accepting the award, Hillary said "It starts and ends with you!" in regards to their incredible fans. This award would not be possible if it wasn't for their loyal fans who took the time out to vote for their favorite band. As always, Lady A is nothing but extremely grateful for how influential their fan support can be.
With the AMAs being in the Los Angeles, Lady A will be staying out on the west coast for a few days for some exciting promotional and musical guest appearances. Check them out!

CONGRATS GUYS! I was really happy when I found out you won<3 you really deserved it! I'm voting you guys on the People's Choice Awards <3
ReplyDelete