Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Comes Early - Photo #61

The kickoff of the tour was absolutely epic. Lady A couldn't have asked for a better crowd or a better show. And of course, one thing they always look forward to it meeting their fans before the show. On this tour they've made the whole meet and greet experience even better. The Lady A Lounge is the new place to meet the band. But not only can fans meet and get their photo taken, Lady A does an acoustic performance followed by a question and answer segment first! Talk about the ultimate fan experience. Last night, one awesome fan brought Santa hats for the band to wear in her photo for her Christmas card. Such a clever jester that the band absolutely adored. Now, it time for a whole new set of fans to meet in Macon, GA tonight. It's guaranteed to be a great show once again!

1 comment:

  1. Just when I thought I couldn't love them more, you post this! Do they really do all these things? PLEASE tell me they're coming to Spain, I want to meet them to tell them how much I love them! Please...
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete