Thursday, October 27, 2011

Under There. Under Where? - Photo #45

The wardrobe world for the Own The Night Tour 2011 is a pretty fabulous place to visit backstage. You've seen in some previous posts how fabulous Hillary's fashion choices are, but don't think the boys don't have the exact same thing. And thanks to their friends over at The Ellen DeGeneres Show, there is now never a shortage of boxers on set and out on the road. On their last visit to Ellen, she graciously gave them a large supply of knickers so they would never run out. And as you can see by today's photo, they are proudly displayed on their own pretty rack in the wardrobe room. You can bet the boys will be rocking these while on stage during the shows too!

2 comments:

  1. So cool!!!
    Guys, I'm from Brazil and I LOVE you band.
    Will you ever come to Rio ? You should!
    I love american country musica.. you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the best promoters of knickers Ellen! ;-)

    ReplyDelete