Check out Lady A's first Webisode of 2010 and go backstage and behind the scenes at their New Year's Eve show in New Orleans and watch as they prepare to sing the National Anthem before the Sugar Bowl!
Looks like Webisode Wednesdays got a bit of a makeover! So glad they're back. You guys did amazing at the sugar bowl. Can't wait for the new album and to see you on the road this year!
AMAZING performance at the Sugar Bowl.It makes me even more disappointed that we weren't able to make your last 2009 concert.Looking forward to possibly see you in FL in May. I can't wait for the new album.
Hey Guys! I love the new intro! Very cool(: Great job with the Sugar Bowl! You sounded awesome! Can't wait to see you out on the road this summer here in Chicago and I cannot wait for Need You Now! Only 20 more days! LOVE you guys SO much! Happy 2010 to you!
You really did a great job with the National Anthem. It can be a nightmare to sing, but you guys sounded like a dream! Awesome job, you nailed it. LOoovvvvVE the new song, Need You Now! I predict it will be song of the year.
WOOOOO!!!!! I love it!!! I want a copy of the live recording of the National Anthem!! put it on iTunes!! I would spent 10 bucks for that! ha Thanks yall for awesome music and being so encouraging to those who look up to yall! (ME)
Lady Antebellum is doing a chat and they are allowing you to submit questions (with your name and where you’re from) to ask them! If your question gets picked, you win a free autograph of the band! Email nicole@saturdaynightonline.com I'm really hoping I get pick! :)
Looks like Webisode Wednesdays got a bit of a makeover! So glad they're back. You guys did amazing at the sugar bowl. Can't wait for the new album and to see you on the road this year!
ReplyDeleteDanielle : )
AMAZING performance at the Sugar Bowl.It makes me even more disappointed that we weren't able to make your last 2009 concert.Looking forward to possibly see you in FL in May. I can't wait for the new album.
ReplyDeleteHey Guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the new intro! Very cool(:
Great job with the Sugar Bowl! You sounded awesome!
Can't wait to see you out on the road this summer here in Chicago and I cannot wait for Need You Now! Only 20 more days!
LOVE you guys SO much! Happy 2010 to you!
-Elizabeth(:
You really did a great job with the National Anthem. It can be a nightmare to sing, but you guys sounded like a dream! Awesome job, you nailed it. LOoovvvvVE the new song, Need You Now! I predict it will be song of the year.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!
Donna
WOOOOO!!!!! I love it!!! I want a copy of the live recording of the National Anthem!! put it on iTunes!! I would spent 10 bucks for that! ha Thanks yall for awesome music and being so encouraging to those who look up to yall! (ME)
ReplyDeleteI'll second the "put it up on iTunes" vote for the National Anthem- it was special! You guys are awesome-
ReplyDeleteI just found out you will be at the Ryman in Nashville, just look for me in the front row! You guys are amazing!!
ReplyDeletelove ittt!(:
ReplyDeleteLady Antebellum is doing a chat and they are allowing you to submit questions (with your name and where you’re from) to ask them! If your question gets picked, you win a free autograph of the band! Email nicole@saturdaynightonline.com I'm really hoping I get pick! :)
ReplyDelete