PRE-ORDER THROUGH LADYANTEBELLUM.COM NOW AND RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD OF THE DEBUT SINGLE "NEED YOU NOW" AND AN EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK, "BOTTLE UP LIGHTNING".
1. NEED YOU NOW
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Josh Kear)
2. OUR KIND OF LOVE
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Michael Busbee)
3. AMERICAN HONEY
(Shane Stevens, Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsey)
4. HELLO WORLD
(Tom Douglas, Tony Lane, David Lee)
5. PERFECT DAY
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Jerry Flowers)
6. LOVE THIS PAIN
(Marv Green, Jason Sellers)
7. WHEN YOU GOT A GOOD THING
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Rivers Rutherford)
8. STARS TONIGHT
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Monty Powell)
9. IF I KNEW THEN
(Charles Kelley, Monty Powell, Anna Wilson)
10. SOMETHING 'BOUT A WOMAN
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Craig Wiseman)
11. READY TO LOVE AGAIN
(Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Michael Busbee)
SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED! I don't think I can make it till January 26th! I LOVE LADY A! (:
ReplyDeleteme too
ReplyDeleteSo Excited but also Dissapointed, i was so hoping that 'I was Here" would be on the CD, im not an ipod girl, i want a cd, so i have nothing to download the song too, Where can i get a copy of that song on cd?
ReplyDeleteLove your music, my 4 yr old's fav cd to listen to and slow down sister is her fav song, she calls it her song and sings the whole thing, very cute...
Plese let me know where to get I was here, i cant wait till the 26th to get the new cd.
my email is www.henson.jenna@yahoo.com
Thanks
I first saw Lady A at the fan fest for the sugarbowl. I instantly fell in love. I think what completely won me over was the cover of take me home tonight. I am gonna love this new cd so much i jut bought their first cd. Truely a fan now and once I am a fan I am always a fan!
ReplyDeleteI'm your biggest fan and I love love love love love love your new album! By the second day i knew every word to ever song on your new album. Lady antebellum is amazing and deserves the best! :))
ReplyDeleteLove this CD! Congrads! Also Love the song "Never Alone" that was recorded some time ago. Thanks for the music!
ReplyDeleteExcelent second CD, Coodos from one of your fans. Collectively do not let the feeling die. One is not there, do it again. LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy 23 year old daughter and I love your music. She wants a big bumblebee ring like she's seen you wear. Where can I get one?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
This album is the best I have purchased in a long time... I love READY TO LOVE AGAIN... it is so about what I have experienced as far as my relationships go... Thank you so much for this song..
ReplyDelete