Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lady A Celebrates their 5 week #1 hit "Need You Now"

Lady Antebellum celebrated the huge success of their 5 week #1 single "Need You Now", in Nashville.

Pictured Left to Right: Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott, Steve Moore, Josh Kear.

26 comments:

  1. Congrats! You guys are the best and deserve all of this and more!

    -Elizabeth(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! This is SO deserved!!!
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the article, “Lady A Sells Out,” at the Country Standard Time website: www.countrystandardtime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy but ture, I have written songs for you dudes. If you could actually hear them, it would be a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their name kind of celebrates slavery. After all, Southern Belles could be so delicate and dainty because they owned slaves who did the washing, and farming.
    All the "Southern Belle" (who was the Lady Antebellum) had to do was learn how to be charming, and know when to leave the room when their corsets would force "the vapors" out of their asses.
    Fiddle-dee-dee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy from San Antonio!
    Looking forward to seeing you this Friday.
    I Saw you last year on Ellen, sorta followed you, got my husband interested, then the Golden Globe! Wow right! couple of late show spots and then Ellen Again
    this last week, Golden globe spot, with the scene hit and like a pro-you just batted it outta the way, and kept on going! Good Show ole Gurl!

    Hope your trip to SA is good, there's gonna be rain, so be careful, and We'll C Ya there Friday!
    Sec#101 Row 16-1&2! LOL!
    Fred & Maggie Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I bought your first album not long ago and loved it, then heard you do Need You Now on CMA and ran out and bought that CD!! Great vocals, Great music!! Best of Luck!! Lin

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first song Lady A. ever recorded is called 'Never Alone' -- i just bought it on itunes here:

    http://bit.ly/9PjxVo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats guys!!

    I live in London, UK and have only come across whilt watching E News! Haven't looked back since!! I love all your songs and can't stop listening.

    I'm telling all my friends to listen to 'Need You' and 'Can't take my eyes off you'

    Let us know when you're touring the UK - I'll be there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love this song. My 2 1/2 year old loves loves loves this song so much that when I play it in the car she calls it "Mamas song" since I'm always singing, humming it. I finally was able to record her singing it. It's super cute! She's not bad, she may even be singing on key. Go check her out http://lunoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE Lady A!! Excellent performance at CMA!
    Disappointed with Mr. Kelley's rude interruption and speaking over Hillary during their time at microphone, not once but twice. HILLARY you are the "STAR" of Lady A!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey guys, Dave Barnes is opening up for Lady Antebellum at Nokia Theater in NYC on May 10th! You can get a free MP3 download of Dave’s “Look So Easy” by visiting http://bit.ly/LookSoEasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations I bought the album in a completely random way and I can't stop playing it became my morning ritual is such a great vibe. I'm from Rio de Janeiro my knowlege about country music is zero but I became a huge fan and your songs just brings the best in me it makes all the diference in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey from Tuscaloosa, AL! I am a student at the University of Alabama, and one of my close friends just brought the Mocha Club on our campus! As I was reading through the Mocha Club's website I realized you guys support the organization! I just wanted to say thank you, and that you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. well done guys, i like "need you now' very much. O fcourse, i like "run to you" too. Keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. In regard to your name, Lady Antebellum, I am sure you guys are aware of how "antebellum" refers to the pre-Civil war period in the Old South in which slavery was a key component in society. After knowing this, how could you have the audacity to make that the name of your band, which would be plastered on billboards, T-shirts, CDs,etc., in effect, further glorifying slavery and all the atrocities it entailed. I understand you may be referring to "Lady Antebellum" as the delicate woman who sat patiently in the house watching the slaves toil endlessly in the house and out on the fields, but if I may ask, how is this definition any better than the first? I have also been informed that your name in particular originated from an an outing where the band memebers were taking pictures by buildings from the antebellum era, so you were inspired by the architect. This sounds like an touching experience, but I am disappointed that you ignored the actual definition of this phrase/word which the remainder of the world goes by. Finally, if in the "name-making" process, no band members were able to detect the real meaning of the word, you would think a manager or any educated person along the way would point it out. I guess this just shows how great the American public education system is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. E não é pra menos né? Ela tem um "senhora" voz! Estou começando a ouvi-los agora, mas estou apaixonasdas pelas canções! Tem uma letra muito rica em sentido e harmonia entre as palavras, o que faz a música ter consistência, corpo! Parabéns! Deus abençoe o trabalho deles! Continuem assim, usando muito bem esse talento que têm de sobra!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many Many Congratz..

    http://trendsglobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Guy loves you:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORjm0h0CoFQ

    ReplyDelete