What an awesome year for you guys!! Congrats on all of your success. It was amazing to be at the CMA awards and see you guys win! I was a little excited as Hillary may remember from my "Double Thumbs Up" dance from the crowd...LOL...I just couldn't resist! Looking foward to what next year will bring for ya'll!!
i love you guys!!!im your biggest fan om going to your concert in april in oklahoma i love you guys so much i would give anything to meet you!!! love you!!!!
yall r soo awesome!!!! i really want to meet u...ohh and ive been practicing the need you now song...on my opionion i am really good at singing that song.....but not nearly as good as yall.....anyways,keep up the good lets say great work,yall r veryy succesful
Lady A you are the best that I have heard in a long time. I love your sound ..so original...I know you will be around for a long time...keep up the good work..merry christmas and happy new year to you all..
So cool guys! Lady A Rocks!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome year for you guys!! Congrats on all of your success. It was amazing to be at the CMA awards and see you guys win! I was a little excited as Hillary may remember from my "Double Thumbs Up" dance from the crowd...LOL...I just couldn't resist! Looking foward to what next year will bring for ya'll!!
ReplyDeletei love you guys!!!im your biggest fan om going to your concert in april in oklahoma i love you guys so much i would give anything to meet you!!! love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteyall r soo awesome!!!! i really want to meet u...ohh and ive been practicing the need you now song...on my opionion i am really good at singing that song.....but not nearly as good as yall.....anyways,keep up the good lets say great work,yall r veryy succesful
ReplyDeleteLady A you are the best that I have heard in a long time. I love your sound ..so original...I know you will be around for a long time...keep up the good work..merry christmas and happy new year to you all..
ReplyDeleteI'll be at your show in New Orleans NYE at the SUGAR BOWL! I can't wait.
ReplyDelete