Congratulations guys!! Yall are absolutely amazing! and yall are my absolute favorite music group of all time. I really feel like I need to say this though, I bought presale tickets to your show in Vinton, La. I can honestly say I have never been more excited about anything in my life!! I woke up this morning knowing exactly what I would be doing that night and could not wait to get off work and come to see yall. I arrived at the concert with my mom and my friend. I was treating my mom to your concert for CHristmas!! Well, when we got to the concert we were immediately turned away simply because i am only 20. There were about 15 people that Delta Downs refused to let into your concert after spending the money and driving inthe very uncommmon snow to come see yall! When we bought our tickets we were never told or given any information that you had to be 21 to enter your concert at Delta Downs. So instead of watching yall perform on stage I sat outside by myself while my friend went in to watch yall perform and needless to say Yall sounded amazing!!! But, I was so heartbroken from not being able to see yall in concert.. I just hope that other fans of yours dont get turned away from any of your other concerts because I know exactly how heartbroken they would be. I love yall!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I dont want yall to think I blame yall at all for this catastrophe. It was simply the bad communication between the Delta Downs manager and ticketmaster! Thanks guys! Keep kicking butt just like yall already do!!!
Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats guys you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! congratulations Lady A!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys!! Yall are absolutely amazing! and yall are my absolute favorite music group of all time. I really feel like I need to say this though, I bought presale tickets to your show in Vinton, La. I can honestly say I have never been more excited about anything in my life!! I woke up this morning knowing exactly what I would be doing that night and could not wait to get off work and come to see yall. I arrived at the concert with my mom and my friend. I was treating my mom to your concert for CHristmas!! Well, when we got to the concert we were immediately turned away simply because i am only 20. There were about 15 people that Delta Downs refused to let into your concert after spending the money and driving inthe very uncommmon snow to come see yall! When we bought our tickets we were never told or given any information that you had to be 21 to enter your concert at Delta Downs. So instead of watching yall perform on stage I sat outside by myself while my friend went in to watch yall perform and needless to say Yall sounded amazing!!! But, I was so heartbroken from not being able to see yall in concert.. I just hope that other fans of yours dont get turned away from any of your other concerts because I know exactly how heartbroken they would be. I love yall!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I dont want yall to think I blame yall at all for this catastrophe. It was simply the bad communication between the Delta Downs manager and ticketmaster!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Keep kicking butt just like yall already do!!!
<3
Ashton Henry
ashbaby0618@yahoo.com