Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Webisode Wednesday - Episode 79 + "Need You Now" Behind the Scenes!

Check out the latest Webisode... but wait, it's MORE than just a Webisode, it's a special Behind the Scenes look at the filming of the video for "Need You Now". Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like so much Fun!! Congrats on having the Number 1 video this week on GAC and the Number 2 video on CMT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Song and Video. I Love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!

    You guys nailed it!

    The video is just so-o-o awesome. I've been singing this song in my head for weeks. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was amazing, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the new album. Just when we thought we had heard it all, you take it to a new level. That song is so catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are awsome and your song need you now is my favorite

    thanks,
    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing....Thanks Lady A for sharing!!
    The video definitely has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys don't realize how good you are. You out do yourselves. When the heck are you coming to Charlotte, NC? I'll be the first one there. The guys look handsome, but Hilliary you gottem beat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. need you now is totally the best song and the video is so a-w-e-s-o-m-e, it rocks. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this song and can't wait for the new album! I guess I'll have to get behind Mark if you guys get to Charlotte, NC because I will not miss that concert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great song and great video! I had never heard your music before last night on the CMA Awards, but I loved your performance so much that I downloaded this song from iTunes before you even finished the performance. My new favorite song and my new favorite band! Congrats on your awards! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been the biggest Lady A fan since I heard you the first time. Just saw you in concert in Mahnomen, MN. I am even a bigger fan now. I was so proud of you on the CMA s!!!

    ReplyDelete