Monday, October 5, 2009

Lady A sings an acoustic version of "Need You Now" at their #1 party

Watch Lady A sing "Need You Now" at their recent #1 party for "I Run To You"

29 comments:

  1. This is an amazing song. Love the passion you sing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this version you guys are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing performance ! A band can either stand or fall on an acoustic performance....Not only did you stand, you made everyone else stand ! I hope your with us for a long tme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys never cease to amaze me. I love that song! I also enjoy ALL the talent that yall bring to the table. Every one of you are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING!!! I love the passion that ya'll sing with! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what else is there to say. I haven't been into music as much as I have gotten older, but I find myself waiting for your songs on the radio. I absolutely LOVE the new one, you guys get better and better with each new song. I can close my eyes and go someplace else when I listen to your music. Hey, I Need You Now!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya'll are so talented! gahh i love ur music, i could listen to it all day. god bless yall n keep making amazing music <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is amazing - saw you guys in London on October 1st and you were awsome. Really enjoyed the concert and love your CD. So much feeling - it gives me chills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! #1 on I Run to You. As soon as we heard it, we knew...my goodness, ya'll are amazing!!!! Again, we LOOOOVVVEE LADY A! We see ourselves twenty years ago. Your chemistry is beyond words. The songs we have written are 25 years worth of love, hate, life and living. YOU'VE GOT TO CHECK US OUT at www.mycountryspace.com/gypsyroads You all are proof! "Dreams do come true;keep doing what you do."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all you music, when I heard I run to you my 6 year son made me memorize it so he and I can sing it together, he just heard I need you, his eyes just lit up, if you have that effect on a six year old, the sky is the limit. What an amazing song, we love you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am obsessed with you guys!!!! This song is sooo amazing I love it! I hope you guys come to Dallas soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it, congrats on the platenum album thats great to hear, ive seen you guys twice in concert in the past year and cant wait for you to come back to ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Awesome song.....can't wait for the new CD! Utah visit anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Thank You every so much for coming to Saskatchewan in September. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cant wait to see you guys at ALL FOR THE HALL. Hope to hear NEED YOU NOW. I'm Holly and I'll be in section 222, enjoying the show!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love love that song! Can't for the new album to drop. Any way we could push that up a little. Early 2010 is a long ways away.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the song! I hope you get airplay in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! I could play this song on repeat all night!

    ReplyDelete
  19. And wow... y'all sound really awesome live! Very impressive. I hope to see you in concert soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm 1500 miles away from my soul mate, and don't know how to get home. This song captures my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the acoustic version. It's hard to do an acoustic set unless you really have control...and they have just that. I love the contrast of Hillary's voice against Charles', they definitely compliment each other. Now, they just need to do a acoustic radio version like they did with "I Run To You," and we're in business! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, oh my... I LOVE you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love you guys!!! Hope you come to Omaha or Sioux City Iowa soon!!! You guys are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I so love you guys.Please come to Meadow Brook in N.H.Have to see you!!!You guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Im not done writtin yet i forgot to say ive been waiting for a song to hit home for a long time n you guys have hit the soul.Thanks for your passion keep it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete