haha awesome dave! Love you guys, I just wanted to let you know that I was really sick this summer and still am, and following you guys online and seeing you in concert made me feel so much better. Good luck at the CMA awards! <3
Nice Try, Dave!!! Keep working on it, you will get it. My husband and I are going through a rough path with his family and him taking care of the issue in florida and me going to school and taking care of our family in texas, your songs have really pull me through the days without him. Thanks you. I cant wait for ya to come back to HOUSTON!!!! Good luck at the CMA awards!!!!
Just wanted to say that we saw you in concert last night in Calgary - Amazing show! - loved every moment of it! You sound fantastic live! I'll definitely be listening for more... Great song on stage with Keith - must have been a highlight! I know I'm still on a high from it all! Congrats & enjoy Calgary!!! Jaime - http://modern-country.blogspot.com/
it was a good try!! Keep practicing though!! You'll get it!
ReplyDeletehaha awesome dave! Love you guys, I just wanted to let you know that I was really sick this summer and still am, and following you guys online and seeing you in concert made me feel so much better. Good luck at the CMA awards! <3
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Keep trying Dave!! <3 you guys!!
ReplyDeleteMy wife and I say you guys in KC opening for Kenny. You rocked it.
ReplyDeleteFollow me on twitter @gestes84
Nice Try, Dave!!! Keep working on it, you will get it. My husband and I are going through a rough path with his family and him taking care of the issue in florida and me going to school and taking care of our family in texas, your songs have really pull me through the days without him. Thanks you. I cant wait for ya to come back to HOUSTON!!!! Good luck at the CMA awards!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that we saw you in concert last night in Calgary - Amazing show! - loved every moment of it! You sound fantastic live! I'll definitely be listening for more... Great song on stage with Keith - must have been a highlight! I know I'm still on a high from it all! Congrats & enjoy Calgary!!! Jaime - http://modern-country.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletedave please stick to what you do best, play guitar and sing. i dont see magic as a option for you...lol
ReplyDeletei almoust forgot to say i love you guys. your the best thing in my music colection. i have to have my vitamins and a dose of lady a everyday.
ReplyDelete