It looks like you all had a great party and glad to see all the support you had during the making of this awesome album. And its not your last #1 party neither:)
I forgot to mention that its crazy your in the 70's with your webisodes. I so remember like the first one ever. My goodness where does time go. I remember the home made videos before the wedisodes posting on myspace. Love it! I feel a party coming on for #100 webisode. :)
It looks like you all had a great party and glad to see all the support you had during the making of this awesome album.
ReplyDeleteAnd its not your last #1 party neither:)
I forgot to mention that its crazy your in the 70's with your webisodes. I so remember like the first one ever. My goodness where does time go. I remember the home made videos before the wedisodes posting on myspace. Love it! I feel a party coming on for #100 webisode. :)
ReplyDelete