Im so glad you all posted this as I missed it. I loved it, and I do hope you guys do this more often. I love it that Sara stopped in-what a great songwriter/singer she is. My favorite song NEVER ALONE that you all did back in the day :) You all will have an awesome time in Swiss, I went in 2007 and loved it - one place I want to go back. If time, need to take the train into the back country its so BEAUTIFUL. I have seen cows before, but they have some lovely cows there.:) We were hiking along the road and really friendly-took lots of pics of them-haha. You all will have LOTS of fun there and Im sure lots of pics. I wish I could come with and go hiking as well in France. Another awesome places I went in 2007. Overall you guys are going to have an awesome trip and concert with MR ROGERS,haha. I got to find out more about ya all that I didn't know already. Fun stuff!
Im so glad you all posted this as I missed it. I loved it, and I do hope you guys do this more often. I love it that Sara stopped in-what a great songwriter/singer she is. My favorite song NEVER ALONE that you all did back in the day :)
ReplyDeleteYou all will have an awesome time in Swiss, I went in 2007 and loved it - one place I want to go back. If time, need to take the train into the back country its so BEAUTIFUL. I have seen cows before, but they have some lovely cows there.:) We were hiking along the road and really friendly-took lots of pics of them-haha. You all will have LOTS of fun there and Im sure lots of pics. I wish I could come with and go hiking as well in France. Another awesome places I went in 2007. Overall you guys are going to have an awesome trip and concert with MR ROGERS,haha.
I got to find out more about ya all that I didn't know already. Fun stuff!