Lady Antebellum is doing a chat and they are allowing you to submit questions (with your name and where you’re from) to ask them! If your question gets picked, you win a free autograph of the band! Email nicole@saturdaynightonline.com I'm really hoping I get pick! :)
Hi Lady A !!! Just want to say WELCOME to Colorado!! Cant wait to see you tommorow night, hope you get a rocky mountain high from our beautiful views!! Come back and explore our mountains!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe new song is great...this is definitely going to be a hot album. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see you this summer I hope!!
ReplyDeleteso exited to download it!!!
ReplyDeletewhen is the cd being released?
ReplyDeleteyooo!!!
ReplyDeleteLady Antebellum is doing a chat and they are allowing you to submit questions (with your name and where you’re from) to ask them! If your question gets picked, you win a free autograph of the band! Email nicole@saturdaynightonline.com I'm really hoping I get pick! :)
Hi Lady A !!! Just want to say WELCOME to Colorado!! Cant wait to see you tommorow night, hope you get a rocky mountain high from our beautiful views!! Come back and explore our mountains!!!
ReplyDelete