Friday, December 18, 2009

Preview "American Honey"!



Listen to the 2nd single from Lady A's upcoming album "Need You Now" to be released on January 26, 2010.

28 comments:

  1. Brings a smile to my face. Hillary does an amazing job on this song. Very Sweet song looking forward to watching it rise to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I read a quote from Hill descriibing it as innocent and simplistic, that's what I feel and that's why I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new song "American Honey". Sounds great! Can't wait for the release in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great song! Looking forward to hearing the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing song. As soon as I heard it the first time I fell in love. I cant stop listening to it now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys you have done it again, I can't wait to hear the rest of the album, your first CD made such a great impact on my life and gave me hope that things in my life were going to be alright. Thank you, for saving me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it can't wait to buy the cd!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome - I wouldn't expect anything different! I saw you live in Ottawa when you opened for Kenny Chesney and I could have listened to you guys all night long! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Can I tell you how excited I am for Jan. 26th? Hillary, American Honey is just beautiful! I am totally addicted to the first two singles on Need You Now. So glad I got the chance to meet you guys in the Hartford airport back in August! You are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. L-O-V-E it! I cannot wait for the new album! It's my belated Christmas gift to myself. Fan since seeing you guys at the Opry in 2007, and you never disappoint. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new single is fantastic, love it but knew it would be good coming from you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great song. Hilary you sound amazing as always. Another signal of good things to come on the new album. Keep moving forward guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not surprised! You guys keep cranking them out!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Typical Lady A !!!!! Beautiful words, great harmonies, well written music. It will be another hit for you guys. From the time I first listened to your CD two years ago until now, you guys have been my favorite artist. I am so proud of you. Your down-to-earth personalities and friendliness really shows and your love for your families shines through. This is why so many people love your music. Definitely the most talented group for me since Alabama! Keep up the good work and don't let the success change any of you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fabulous song, from a fabulous group. Keep it up please! Can't wait to see you in Pittsburgh this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great song I Love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an amazing song! I've had it stuck in my head since I heard it. Holy crap only 40 days til need you now!!! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely LOVE this song! I loved it from the first listen. it's so catchy and addictive! I've been singing it a lot since I first heard it even when I'm not listening to it. I cannot wait for the new album!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome song....as usual...can't wait for the new album to come out, so I can hear the rest. I will be at walmart at midnight to pick it up! I loved the first album and both songs from the new one seem very promising....keep creating great music guys!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like another get HIT keep them coming.You are such a easy group to listen to. Happy Holidays and stay safe and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Beautifully done..Great song! Looking forward to the album.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this song! Where is your new album? I NEED IT NOW!! :)

    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Franconia in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This song is AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get enough of your music!!! Keep the new singles coming! haha "Need You Now" (the album) is going to be absolutely phenomenal!!!! I love "American Honey" so so so much!!! :) You guys all rock!!!
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  24. Need You Now is a terrific Song performed by terrific artists, even if you’re not missing a Loved One. I am currently missing a Loved One, so occasionally become overcome with emotions when I hear it, but I can’t stop listening! I’m definitely buying the album!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE the song "Need You Now", so I wanted to preview "American Honey" 2! I certainly was not disappointed! GREAT JOB I love you guys! I cannot wait to get your cd on Jan. 26th, 2010! It's something to look forward 2!

    -Karn-

    ReplyDelete