Saw you guys for the first time on CMA's. I had actually already heard "I need you now" and downloaded on my cell. Love it! It's pure and innocent and the song speaks volume! Love, love it! You don't need us to tell you... you all have talent and will be on TOP of all the billboard charts in no time!
I NEED YOU NOW is my favorite song! You are bound to win awards this evening. Give that handsome Keith Urban a kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteLinda Loschiavo Makofski
Someone mess up the date on episode 82 unless you going non-american
ReplyDeleteSaw you guys for the first time on CMA's. I had actually already heard "I need you now" and downloaded on my cell. Love it! It's pure and innocent and the song speaks volume! Love, love it! You don't need us to tell you... you all have talent and will be on TOP of all the billboard charts in no time!
ReplyDelete