Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Need You Now" is getting closer....

5 comments:

  1. That is TWO months away!!! I don't think I can wait that long! The suspense is gonna kill me!!! Sounds AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dave haha i love the intensity in the big group ..air guitar and everything:P
    im so excited for the new album!!
    love u all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change the end of the webisode.. says album release 1/26/2009

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are the best band in the world! i have a book and i wrote all kinds of stuff about you guys!!!!! i love you so much!!!! you guys rock! you should be number one in the countdown for cmt!!!! im your biggest fan and would give anything to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TOTALLY LOVE all of your music & videos & the true genuine people you are! Could you please put out a DVD with all of your videos and "please" include your performance from the CMA awards with the "snow" coming down!!! Please! Cindy

    ReplyDelete