Wednesday, November 11, 2009

LADY A WINS GROUP & SINGLE OF THE YEAR!

Congratulations to Lady Antebellum for taking home the Group of the Year & Single of the Year award for "I Run To You" tonight at the CMA Awards.

15 comments:

  1. Where was the spoiler alert for us West coasters?!?! j/k! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley
    congrats, you guys and girl are awesome!! i am sooooo happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to Go! We are all so happy for you! Y'all Deserved it! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be happier for you guys! Congrats! Can't wait for the new album, Need You Now is amazing! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you walked up onto that stage in Nashville tonight, we were with you in spirit. Savor this night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great! Congrats!!! You really deserve the awards. Kepp on doing what you love and do best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, you guys are awesome and deserve these awards. The performance was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited to watch you guys win! SLC radio plays your songs like crazy and I love it! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you guys!!! Way to go!! So well deserved! Can't wait for your new album!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooooohooooooo! i love this trio they are greatttttttt lots of luck to you all!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I am SO happy for you!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hillary, Charles and Dave... Congrats on winning Vocal and Single Of The Year awards! Much deserved!!! Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL performance at the CMAs. My best friend and I were so fortunate to meet the three of you at the Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles, CA earlier this summer. We both agreed that your humility and genuine appreciation of your fans were inspiring. You all deserve the best! Much love and we look forward to the next album! Hope to see you in L.A. soon... Our K-FROG buddies say hello as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just what we needed - more rural rock and roll.

    ReplyDelete