best song ever! you guys rocked! congrats on single of the year, and group of the year! you guys are the best ever and your my most favorite band in the world! im your biggest fan!
New fan here. Heard Lady A's songs "I Run To You" and "Need You Now" on the radio, loved them and downloaded both songs from Itunes. Then when I read Charles and Dave wrote Danny Gokey's debut single "It's Only" I became an even bigger fan and decided to check this site out. Looking forward to Lady A's new album in January.
best song ever! you guys rocked!
ReplyDeletecongrats on single of the year, and group of the year! you guys are the best ever and your my most favorite band in the world! im your biggest fan!
New fan here. Heard Lady A's songs "I Run To You" and "Need You Now" on the radio, loved them and downloaded both songs from Itunes. Then when I read Charles and Dave wrote Danny Gokey's debut single "It's Only" I became an even bigger fan and decided to check this site out. Looking forward to Lady A's new album in January.
ReplyDeletei really wish i could meet you so much!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteplease write back!!!!!!
-brooklyn m.(a.k.a. your biggest fan!)
Love your music! Need you now isso great.
ReplyDelete-Rhoda
what a great year...and another one to come! way to go you guys! all the work you put into this has shown! :)
ReplyDeleteThis was such a beautiful, dark, haunting performance! One of their best on a live show in a long time!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!! This photo is amazing as well :)Love it.
ReplyDelete