Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Webisode Wednesday - Episode 80

Watch Charles, Dave, and Hillary sing "Do I", the song that Charles and Dave co-wrote with Luke Bryan.

13 comments:

  1. Stunning! Please keep this in your show. Your harmonies really bring this song to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song. It's like the opposite of "I DO". And how the person is trying to work things out...awesome!!! (Of course, just heard it this time. Especially. Of course, absolutely have heard it alot!!! But, really listening to it...once-ish very -ish.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You HAVE to sing this on Friday in Pensacola! PLS PLS PLS! Great Job! Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there when you all sang this live in Phoenix, AZ!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! AN AMAZING ENCORE!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for you new CD to come out!! Wish it was sooner than Jan 26th!!!

    Maygan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the talent to be the next "Beatles" of country music. The way you write your songs and sing is very strong! Keep up the great work. See you on Tour. Thanks Craig & Kathy Middleton :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this when y'all performed it in San Jose. You guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song, and love this version!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please play this song Nov 6th in Minnesota!!!! We can't wait for the concert, it will be great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Beautiful. Hope to see it live in concert.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great show in P'cola last night! You guys are amazing! I hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be my second favorite song on country music radio right now- behind Lady A's "Need you Now"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You never cease to amaze me, Your voice(s) so pure, a wonderful way for me to start my morning! Thank you so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ya!! Love this one! It's one of my fav's on LB CD!!

    ReplyDelete