Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Webisode Wednesday - Episode 76

Go behind the scenes at a Lady Antebellum Soundcheck in this week's Webisode Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. i was at that show, you guys were amazing!
    please come back soon, Winnipeg loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these behind the scenes video! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice peak backstage...thanks. My wife is totally jealous of your dresses, Hillary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to be in Dallas, Texas??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog...I saw you perform in London, ON on Thursday. Great show!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya'll are amazing! My husband and I are a singing/songwriting duo in LOOOOVVEE with Lady A. We've been following you from the beginning but are so computer challenged that's it has taken me this long just to be able to post! :) Ya'll make me cry EVERY time you're on stage and EVERY time a new song is released. We're your biggest fans and tell everyone we know about LADY A! Your chemistry is so much like ours; it touches my heart! Our originals are on www.mycountryspace.com/gypsyroads and I PROMISE YOU THERE IS NO ARTIST, NO GROUP, NOBODY in NASHVILLE that we'd love more to hear our songs than ya'll. We love you! Gypsy Roads "Dreams do come true; keep doing what you do."

    ReplyDelete