Monday, August 24, 2009

Let the weak be strong...I need you now?

Watch as Dave plays around with the guitar used on Martina McBride's hit song "Independence Day" while in the studio recording "Need You Now"

8 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new song "Need you now" :) what am I saying?... I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your songs :) Thanks for getting it out there for fans like me to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave is so talented! Thanks for that History Lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to go to your show in Detroit this weekend, but I couldn't get tickets. My dad's band was one of the local bands playing outside. I was so close, but couldn't get it. Have to say Can't Take My Eyes Off You is my favorite song right now. Totally reminds me of my hubby. Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave you're so talented! and cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enthralled with your talent, your writing and your harmony's. Your music simply makes me feel good. Love your new song. " I need you now".
    Hope they start playing it more on Phoenix Arizona's Country Stations.
    To let you know, you have all ages interested, in what you do. At age 63, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your song, "I need you now"! My hubby was laid off for 9 months and took a job in Atlanta. I'm in Seattle with the kiddos. Our oldest is finishing his senior year in High School. So, in the meantime, we're apart. This song hit it on the nail for how I'm feeling about being apart (except for the drinking part...neither of us drink).

    Thank you!!! I am sure a lot of us split due to jobs in this economy can relate to this song.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what kind of guitar did u have when u were teaching the song Need you now (it was a red one and looked like a epiphone or gibson)?

    ReplyDelete